Material in this section originates from the following categories in our Subject Index:
Coral Reefs (Calcification: Corals)
Material preceded by an asterisk (*) was posted after this subject summary was written and therefore is not included in the summary. This material will be integrated into the summary at a later date.
* -- Ocean Warming and Acidification Impacts on Western Australian Coral Reefs
* -- Two Centuries of Reef Growth in the Southern South China Sea
* -- The Hawaiian Corals of Oahu's Kaneohe Bay
* -- Effects of Ocean Acidification on Deep-Sea Corals and Seamount Megabenthos
* -- Twentieth-Century Growth Rates of Florida (USA) Corals
* -- Responses of Scleractinian Corals to Ocean Acidification
* -- Effect of Elevated CO2 on Calcification by Oculina arbuscula Corals
* -- Interactive Effects of Nutrients and CO2 Concentration on Coral Calcification
* -- Carbonate Chemistry Effects on Coral Calcification Rates
* -- Some Facts About Corals and Calcification
* -- The Temperature Dependence of Cuban Coral Calcification Rates
* -- Effects of Elevated CO2 and Temperature on a Temperate Coral
* -- Coral Reefs, Temperature and CO2: Their Long-Term Interactions
* -- The Real Ocean Acidification Story
* -- A Tempering of Thought on CO2-Induced Ocean Acidification
* -- Responses of 18 Benthic Marine Calcifiers to Atmospheric CO2 Enrichment
* -- "High-Performance" Algal Symbionts of Corals
* -- Seagrasses Lend Calcifying Macroalgae a Helping Hand
* -- The Ocean Acidification Fiction
* -- Earth's Incredible Dissolving Corals
* -- Biological Effects of "Ocean Acidification"
* -- Coral Calcification on the Great Barrier Reef
* -- Coral Calcification and Photosynthesis in a CO2-Enriched World of the Future
* -- Marine Photosynthesis and Oceanic pH
* -- Scleractinian Corals: To Hell (Decalcification) and Back
* -- Global Warming and Coral Calcification Rates
* -- Earlier Quaternary vs. Present-Day Coral Growth Rates
* -- Augmenting Coral Calcification: A Newly-Recognized But Age-Old Function of Symbiotic Algae
* -- Coral Calcification vs. pH and Aragonite Saturation State
The Impact of Rising Temperature on Coral Calcification
Coral Calcification Will Not be Reduced in a CO2-Enriched Warmer World
Calcification Response of a West Atlantic Coral to Global Warming
Calcification Response of Porites Corals to Global Warming
Rising Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations: Will They Destroy Earth's Coral Reefs?
Direct Biological Effects of Elevated CO2 on Coral Reefs
CO2 and Coral Calcification: Is the Tide of Pessimism About to Turn?
Assessing the Future of Earth's Coral Reefs
Does the Calcium Carbonate Saturation State of Seawater Absolutely Constrain Coral Calcification Rates?
Historical Coral Growth at the Great Barrier Reef
Alkalinity Adjustments and Coral Calcification Rates
Photosynthesis and Calcification in Coral Reefs
Atmospheric CO2 Enrichment: Boon or Bane of the Biosphere?